Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Take 2

Oh, boy! How do I start... again। I'm not much of a writer। I prefer to watch and talk। But not writing। Probably because I got bad penmanship। Watching my handwriting seems like written by a doctor with a bad case of hangover made me lazy over the years। i remember my elementary teacher getting exaspirated with how I write। I experimented with different pens and pencil in various sizes to no avail। At the end of the day, it still looks like a bad prescription note.
But then again, there's nothing as too late to start something isn't it. 2009 has been sort of renaissance period for me. I've tried several things this year that i haven't done before in my entire life. Bodybuilding, for example. Since birth, i'm not the physical type. But early this year, looking at the mirror, I saw the making of Jabba the Hut. The next day, I just went straight to the nearest gym and since then loved every minute of it.
So, i'm giving myself another chance in writing. With many exciting things happening right now in the Philippines, there's just so many things to write and talk about. Just forgive me if this blog gets boring or may look amateurish. After all, i'm new to this.
With this, I say, welcome to my blog. dagos tabi kamo!!!

No comments:

Search This Blog